Guest Players

If you get picked up by a team ( or you find a player you want to use) you will need to check on the following:

What player cards are they using, State or US Club Soccer?

If they are playing on State Cards then you will have to get your player card from your current team and follow any particular rule for loan players by your state and there’s.  We have so many states coming rules for each state will have to be checked by you and your team.

If you are playing as a US Club Soccer Member, you need to fill out the Player Loan Form and have all appropriate people sign it and send it to US Club Soccer. You will need your player card and a medical release - Original player card and a copy of a medical release.

If you are not registered with either State or US Club Soccer then you will need to get signed, you must have a player card to play in our tournament issued by one of these organizations.