Team Manager / Coaches:
1. Please make sure you find your team name in the game schedules, click on it, log in and find the roster link on the navigation bar, click on it and enter your roster. Follow the instructions after you have completed your roster to print your Game Reports (sent via email).
2. Report to the Nomads trailer/tent no later than 1 hour before your first game. Bring three (3) copies of each game roster to be stamped by the Tournament Director. You will give one approved roster to the referee before each game with the maximum number of players listed (18). Cross out players who will not play in the game. Give the Game Report to the referee before you kick-off with your laminated player cards.
3. After each game report your scores. Instructions will be provided when you check in your team.
All games will be played mostly on beautiful turf stadium fields which will not affect your ability to keep playing if it rains!
Under 9 through U19
Dates for our March Showcase Tournament are as follows:
By applying your team agrees that if they are buying overnight accommodation they will purchase from the Nomads Partner Hotel List.
Still Accepting Applications
Teams are guaranteed a minimum of three (3) games plus additional rounds where appropriate for the number of teams in the division.
Entry fee reduced effective 2/15/2018:
$550 7v7 and 9v9 2008-2006
$975 11v11 2005-1999
The teams participating in our March Coaches Showcase Tournament must check their team NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR before your first game at the field.
Things to bring:
- Laminated player cards, coach cards and manager cards
- Medical waivers
- Printed roster showing id card #s and date of birth of each player. Cross off any that are not playing. Write in any guest players (they must have the same type of ID card as the team)
- Hotel information
- Emergency contact information for your team